"Date someone who meets you half way. Date someone who brings you a glass a water when they get themselves one. Date someone who makes sure you don’t spend money on ridiculous things. Date someone your ex hates and your mom loves. Date someone who’d rather spend a Friday night watching movies, than out with 50 people they barley even talk to. Date someone who sleeps on your chest and leaves a little puddle of drool. Don’t date someone who makes you leave oceans of tears."
At the end of the day it’s the little things. (via offtheocean)
"I’ve learned a couple things over the past year.
1. You can’t make someone love you.
(No matter how hard you try)
2. If they act like they don’t care, they don’t care.
3. If you love someone let them know, show them whenever you can.
4. When you find the right person, you fight like hell for them.
5. When you fall in love, it hits you hard. It feels awesome but also hurts like hell. But it’s a feeling you don’t want to lose."
"My mom taught me something about relationships when I was growing up. She told me to never be the one to love the other person more. I always thought that was odd. That was until I saw how my mom loved my dad more and let him leave bruises on her skin. That was until I found my best friend drunk, bleeding on her bathroom floor, because the boy she loved more broke her heart and left. That’s why when I start to fall I catch myself. I don’t want to be the one to love more because I’ve seen what that does to people. Oh, but god do I love you more."